NOIR: A Night of Pinot Exploration & French Fare
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rosevears, TAS
- Product code: NOIRDINNER1
Last July our inaugural NOIR dinner was filled with clonal tastings, Pinot investigation, and exceptional Tasmanian food by our friends at Hubert + Dan.
This year we’re inviting you back for an immersive night of NOIR 2.0 - a sensory exploration into the delightful world of Pinot Noir, with special tastings of premium Burgundy alongside our award winning Tamar Ridge Single Block 2017:
Perfectly balanced, the 2017 Single Block Pinot Noir is our boldest and most structured wine recently awarded an epic 97 Points in the Halliday Wine Companion 2021 Our holy grail of Pinot Noir, the 2017 vintage steals the show with flavours of savoury dark cherry, raspberry and plum. Enjoy now or save for the next decade.
- Guided tasting flight of two Tamar Ridge Pinot Noir alongside with two premium French Burgundy
- Three-course French inspired dinner by Hubert + Dan (dress for dinner or 'dress to impress' in Parisian flare)
- Glass of Pirie Sparkling on arrival
- + Special guest appearance from the maker himself – our head winemaker Tom Wallace
NB: Dietary requirements can be catered for, please let us know in the field provided when booking.
For groups larger than 10 please email email@example.com to enquire about availability